The Importance of PMI-ACP Certification
In today’s fast-paced work environment, there is a greater need for experienced project managers across the globe. If you are working on a project and you are experienced in using agile approaches, and have good collaboration skills, accept complexity and thrive in a stressful environment, then your talents are in great demand. The PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® is a globally-recognized certification that helps you to demonstrate knowledge of agile principles and your understanding of agile techniques. The PMI-ACP certification helps you to stand out from the crowd and shine in front of your employers and peers.
With PMI-ACP credential, knowledge gained by project managers spans many approaches in agile such as Kanban, Scrum, extreme programming (XP), Lean and test-driven development (TDD). Hence, increasing your adaptability with regards to how you approach your projects.
Select and Register for PMI-ACP Exam Prep
The PMI-ACP Certification Advantage
Certifies your talent:
The PMI-ACP credential is proof that as a project manager you have the experience and skills to apply agile tools and techniques to make the project successful
Improves your earning prospects:
Professionals with PMI-ACP credential usually see better salary hikes than their non-certified counterparts
A PMI-ACP certification gets you access to world renowned organizations of your choice
Since PMI-ACP certification is widely-recognized across the globe, its applicability is universal across industries, market segments and geographies
In order to maintain your PMI-ACP credential valid, you will have to keep yourself updated at regular intervals with best practices in the domain of agile project management
Did You Know?
- According to PMI’s “2015 Pulse of the Profession” report, it says that 75% enterprises that are highly agile are more responsive to the dynamics of the competitive market and complete their projects successfully than those with low agility at 56%.
- As per research conducted at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, it says that agile enterprises grow revenue 37% faster and also generate 30% higher profits than non-agile enterprises.
What You Get in Class
- Project Victor’s Designed PMI-ACP Exam Course Material
- Rita Mulcahy’s PMI-ACP® Exam Prep Guide, 2nd Edition
- Project Victor Course completion certification
- 5-Days at a reputable hotel that includes 2 coffee breaks and International Buffet lunch
- PMI® Contact Hours: Each Contact Hour is 1 PDU (Total of 21 Contact Hours/PDUs for full course)
- Sample PMI-ACP Questions and Answers on each module.
- All the training and content required to pass the Project Management Professional (PMI-ACP®) exam
- Project Victor Project Management Training
- Project Victor Project Management Training
- Pens, Pencils, Markers, Eraser
- Highly experienced speaker and trainer
- Certified Project Management Professional PMP, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), SAFe Agilist (SA), and ITIL Foundation certified.
- Chapter Engagement Representative for PMI Agile Community of Practice
- Managed large Projects and Programs in Thailand and South East Asia
- Conducted seminars/workshops and PMI-ACP certification preparation courses for many organizations including but not limited to: Autodesk, Uniken, FinIQ, Syntel, Calsoft, Accept Software, Faichi Solutions, and others.
- Passionate about the Agile Methodology and its application.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
2.5 Days (equivalent to 21 Contact Hours or Professional Development Units – PDUs)
Participants will be able to
- Recognize key Agile definitions and developments and advantages of using the Agile Methodology
- Apply the values and principles of the Agile Manifesto
- Map tools, techniques, knowledge and skills to PMI’s six domains of Agile Development (Agile Planning, Monitoring, Communications, Estimation, Design, Metrics)
- Map the Agile project management approach with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK v5).
- Project Managers
- Project Leaders
- Project Team Members
- Managers (Directors, General Managers)
- Professionals interested in applying for the PMI-ACP Exam
According to the PMI®, the main pre-requisites for taking the PMI-ACP® exam are:
- Bachelor’s university degree (or the global equivalent)
- General Project Experience: At least 2000 hours working on project teams (earned within the last 5 years). An active PMP or PgMP will satisfy this requirement
- Agile Project Experience: At least 1500 hours working on Agile Project Teams or teams that are using Agile Methodologies (earned within the last 3 years).
- Training in Agile Practices: 21 contact hours of training on using the Agile Methodology.
This course focuses on PMI-ACP training — and will prepare you to take the PMI-ACP® exam and become an Agile Certified Practitioner, a certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. The PMI-ACP exam measures professionalism in Agile Project Management, increases versatility in PM methods, validates ability to lead Agile teams and finally provides a framework for Agile training.
- ACP Certification Overview
- Evolution and Benefits of the Agile Methodology
- Introduction and Background of Agile Methodologies
- Comparison of Different Agile Methodologies
- SCRUM Project Management Methodology
- Concept of Product Owner
- Concept of Scrum Master
- Concept of Product Backlog
- Concept of Iterations/Sprints
- Team Composition
- Commitment in Scrum
- Definition of Done
- Ceremonies in Scrum
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Demo
- Sprint Retrospective
- Daily Standup Meeting
- Agile Planning and Monitoring
- Agile Estimation
- Agile Communication
- Agile Analysis And Design
- Agile Quality
- Value Bases Prioritization
- Value Stream Analysis
- Risk Management
- The Role and Characteristics of the Scrum Master.
- The Role of Project Manager in Agile.
- Challenges in Agile Implementation.
- Best Practices for Successful Agile Implementation In The Enterprise.
- Advance Scrum Concepts:
- How Handle Emergency Response
- How Conduct Effective Retrospectives
- Scrum Release Cycle
- Multi-Sprint Release
- Using Scrum for Multi-Location Development
- Distributed Scrum Practices
- Human Dynamics
- Customer & Management Practices
- Soft Skills
- Knowledge & Skills
- ACP Exam Mock Questions
Copyright © 2017. Project Victor Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
PMI, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMBOK and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Project Victor is a registered mark of Project Victor Co., Ltd. The certification names are the trademarks of their respective owners. View Disclaimer