PMP Exam Prep Practice Questions
** Only participants who have already attended Project Victor’s 5-day PMP® Bootcamp can register for this course – apologies in advance for all others.
This course is designed for persons who have on the job experience performing project management tasks, whether or not project manager is their formal job role, who are not certified project management professionals, but who have already attended Project Victor’s 5-day PMP® Exam Preparation boot-camp. This course is appropriate for these persons who wish to spend one or two days with a professional instructor who will walk through 400 PMP® Exam Practice questions and will explain answers as appropriate. If you can’t find enough time to practice PMP® Exam questions on your own and if you wish to have a professional guide you through practicing as many questions as possible prior to taking the exam, this course is right for you. The instructor will spend 7 hours (one day) going through practice questions with all participants and ensuring they understand the underlying concepts behind the answers. Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification. “Project Management Professional” and “PMP®” are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Select and Register for PMP Exam Prep Practice Questions
What You Get in Class
- Two Sample Take-Home PMP® Exam (200 questions). Detailed answers for each question are also included.
- 1 day at a reputable hotel that includes 2 coffee breaks and International Buffet lunch (check schedule below).
- Instructor will go through two exams (400 questions) and explain each answer to help ensure you’ve absorbed and understood the project management process as defined in the Project Management Body of Knowledge.
- Pens, Pencils, Markers, Eraser
- Highly experienced speaker and trainer
- Certified Project Management Professional PMP®
- Vice President at one of the largest Thai Telecommunications conglomerates
- Managed large Projects and Programs in Thailand and South East Asia
- Director and Volunteer at PMI Thailand Chapter in the last 7 years
- Instructor at various Thai and International Universities in Thailand
- Passionate about Project Management
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model.
1 days. PMPs are eligible for 7 PDUs
Participants will be able to:
- Practice answering as many PMP® Exam practice questions as possible (400 questions)
- Interact with the instructor who will help explain answers to questions and the underlying concepts from the Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Practice reading and answering questions swiftly
- Discover tricks and hints on how to answer the exam questions
- Participants who have already attended Project Victor’s 5-day Bootcamp
- Project Managers
- Project Leaders
- Project Team Members
- Managers (Directors, General Managers)
- Professionals interested in applying for the PMP® Exam
According to the PMI®, the main pre-requisites for taking the PMP® exam are:
- Bachelor’s university degree (or the global equivalent)
- At least 4,500 hours of project management experience
- 36 non-overlapping months of project management experience within the previous 6 years
- 35 hours of training in project management
- Sample Exam One
- Sample Exam Two
Project Victor is a leading Project Management Training and Consulting services provider in Thailand and South East Asia.
PMP® is the registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Copyright © 2017. Project Victor Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
PMI, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMBOK and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Project Victor is a registered mark of Project Victor Co., Ltd. The certification names are the trademarks of their respective owners. View Disclaimer