Get Trained without Traveling
With Online Classroom coaching you get comprehensive coaching from Project Victor experts using seamless over-the Web connectivity. The same content delivered in traditional ‘brick and mortar’ classrooms is presented during virtual live classroom deliveries. As in Project Victor’s traditional classrooms, Project Victor virtual live classroom stresses hands-on learning providing each registered attendee with exclusive access to live systems throughout each course. Reduce your travel expenses with our Online Classroom coaching.
Online Classroom Coaching allows you to:
- Train from wherever you choose
- Access a live instructor for the complete duration of the course
- Get the printed comprehensive coaching manuals and materials at home before the class starts
- Use your own PC for the duration of the class
- Interact with classmates from around the country and world
What You’ll Need to Take a Course
Taking Online Classroom coaching delivers the same high quality content, course work and experience as our physical classroom coaching. There are some differences in how you take the course though. The virtual participant guide includes information on how to prepare for virtual coaching. You will need to ensure you have verified technical pre-requisites at least three days prior to your participation in an Online Classroom course. Project Victor will provide you with a detailed document describing the required technical checks.