The training on Agile and Scrum provides detailed information about the Agile and Scrum methodologies as related to project management. The course provides information regarding the evolution of Agile methodologies, the unique benefits provided by Agile methodologies and challenges/best practices in adopting Agile/Scrum methodology in an organization. This course also introduces participants to the core concepts of Scrum and how it can be effectively applied in work environments. Participants of this course will grasp the concepts, principles and methods of Agile development and get a fast start towards executing their plans for incorporating Agile practices and techniques into their organizations. This workshop will give participants the foundation of knowledge they need to begin. It is a starting point for participants to acquire the techniques, skills and tools that enable you to build Agile discipline.
In addition to defining Agile principles, the course also covers the advantages and disadvantages of Agile development. Participants will understand and learn how to take advantage of the opportunities for Agile. Finally participants will gain an understanding of the collaboration and communication needed between customer and developers for Agile to succeed.
Select and Register for Agile Management Foundations
- To prepare the participants for successful adoption of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- To Learn World’s Best Agile practices and understand why Agile methodologies are gaining wider adoption.
- To understand the challenges and best practices in Agile implementation.
What You Get in Class
- Project Victor’s Course Material
- Project Victor Course completion certification
- 2-Days at a reputable hotel that includes 2 coffee breaks and International Buffet lunch.
- PMI® Contact Hours: Each Contact Hour is 1 PDU (Total of 14 Contact Hours/PDUs for full course)
- Pens, Pencils, Markers, Eraser
- Highly experienced speaker and trainer
- Certified Project Management Professional PMP, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), SAFe Agilist (SA), and ITIL Foundation certified.
- Chapter Engagement Representative for PMI Agile Community of Practice
- Managed large Projects and Programs in Thailand and South East Asia
- Conducted seminars/workshops and PMI-ACP certification preparation courses for many organizations including but not limited to: Autodesk, Uniken, FinIQ, Syntel, Calsoft, Accept Software, Faichi Solutions, and others.
- Passionate about the Agile Methodology and its application.
Download detailed course syllabus
We’ve Trained Professionals
across Global Companies
Copyright © 2018. Project Victor Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
PMI, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMBOK and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Project Victor is a registered mark of Project Victor Co., Ltd. The certification names are the trademarks of their respective owners. View Disclaimer