PMI-ACP Exam Prep (PMI Agile Certified Practitioner Exam Preparation )
2.5 Days (equivalent to 21 Contact Hours or Professional Development Units – PDUs)
What You Get in Class
- Project Victor’s Designed PMI-ACP Exam Course Material
- Rita Mulcahy’s PMI-ACP® Exam Prep Guide, 2nd Edition
- Project Victor Course completion certification
- 2.5-Days at a reputable hotel that includes 2 coffee breaks and International Buffet lunch
- PMI® Contact Hours: Each Contact Hour is 1 PDU (Total of 21 Contact Hours/PDUs for full course)
- Sample PMI-ACP Questions and Answers on each module.
- All the training and content required to pass the Project Management Professional (PMI-ACP®) exam
Pens, Pencils, Markers, Eraser
- Highly experienced speaker and trainer
- Certified Project Management Professional PMP, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), SAFe Agilist (SA), and ITIL Foundation certified.
- Chapter Engagement Representative for PMI Agile Community of Practice
- Managed large Projects and Programs in Thailand and South East Asia
- Conducted seminars/workshops and PMI-ACP certification preparation courses for many organizations including but not limited to: Autodesk, Uniken, FinIQ, Syntel, Calsoft, Accept Software, Faichi Solutions, and others.
- Passionate about the Agile Methodology and its application.
|PMI-ACP Exam Prep||October 28, 29, 30||Price: 26,000 THB|
22,000 THB for Early Bird registrations
(prior September 17, 2016)
|PMI-ACP Exam Prep||March 25, 26, 27||Price: 26,000 THB|
22,000 THB for Early Bird registrations
(prior February 24, 2017)
|PMI-ACP Exam Prep||June 24, 25, 26||More Info
|PMI-ACP Exam Prep||August 4, 5, 6|
|PMI-ACP Exam Prep||Sep-Oct 30, 01, 02|
|PMI-ACP Exam Prep||Dec 22, 23, 24|
This course facilitates the complete and comprehensive studies necessary for clearing the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) examination. The course brings in a complete detailed understanding of the Agile Project Management methodology. It covers the PMI-ACP exam course-ware (Agile Planning, Monitoring, Communications, Estimation, Design, Metrics, and others).
This is an in-person, highly interactive, three-day (21 contact hours) course led by an instructor with years of real-world experience in both traditional and Agile project management, and who is actively engaged in helping organizations transition to Agile. This class is a combination of interaction, active learning, and group collaboration. Achieving PMI-ACP Certification will set you apart as one of the early adopters among software professionals to achieve this valuable designation from PMI.
Participants will be able to:
- Recognize key Agile definitions and developments and advantages of using the Agile Methodology
- Apply the values and principles of the Agile Manifesto
- Map tools, techniques, knowledge and skills to PMI’s six domains of Agile Development (Agile Planning, Monitoring, Communications, Estimation, Design, Metrics)
- Map the Agile project management approach with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK v5).
- Project Managers
- Project Leaders
- Project Team Members
- Managers (Directors, General Managers)
- Professionals interested in applying for the PMI-ACP Exam
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
According to the PMI®, the main pre-requisites for taking the PMI-ACP® exam are:
- Bachelor’s university degree (or the global equivalent)
- General Project Experience: At least 2000 hours working on project teams (earned within the last 5 years). An active PMP or PgMP will satisfy this requirement
- Agile Project Experience: At least 1500 hours working on Agile Project Teams or teams that are using Agile Methodologies (earned within the last 3 years).
- Training in Agile Practices: 21 contact hours of training on using the Agile Methodology.
This course focuses on PMI-ACP training — and will prepare you to take the PMI-ACP® exam and become an Agile Certified Practitioner, a certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. The PMI-ACP exam measures professionalism in Agile Project Management, increases versatility in PM methods, validates ability to lead Agile teams and finally provides a framework for Agile training.
Course Outline and Daily Schedule
ACP CERTIFICATION OVERVIEW
EVOLUTION AND BENEFITS OF THE AGILE METHODOLOGY
INTRODUCTION AND BACKGROUND OF AGILE METHODOLOGIES
COMPARISON OF DIFFERENT AGILE METHODOLOGIES
SCRUM PROJECT MANAGEMENT METHODOLOGY
Concept of Product Owner
Concept of Scrum Master
Concept of Product Backlog
Concept of Iterations/Sprints
Commitment in Scrum
Definition of Done
Ceremonies in Scrum
Daily Standup Meeting
AGILE PLANNING & MONITORING
AGILE ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
VALUE BASES PRIORITIZATION
VALUE STREAM ANALYSIS
THE ROLE AND CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SCRUM MASTER.
THE ROLE OF PROJECT MANAGER IN AGILE.
CHALLENGES IN AGILE IMPLEMENTATION.
BEST PRACTICES FOR SUCCESSFUL AGILE IMPLEMENTATION IN THE ENTERPRISE.
ADVANCE SCRUM CONCEPTS:
How handle Emergency Response
How conduct effective retrospectives
Scrum Release Cycle
Using Scrum for Multi-Location Development
Distributed Scrum Practices
Customer & Management Practices
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
ACP EXAM MOCK QUESTIONS
Project Victor is a leading Project Management Training and Consulting services provider in Thailand and South East Asia.
PMP® is the registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.